Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sunday Riley's Ceramic Slip Cleaner


This is the cleanser I've searched for my entire life. Seriously. I have sensitive, somewhat blemish prone, combination skin, which, let me tell you, is not the easiest skin type to treat. I've been moderately obsessed with skin, hair and body care for years now and I've tried cleanser after cleanser; cheap, expensive, foaming, non-foaming, liquid, bar, gel, cream, etc. Some were too drying which lead to more oil, some were too moisturizing which lead to blocked pores and breakouts, some were okay - status quo - but they didn't improve the appearance of my skin. 


Until I tried Sunday Riley's Ceramic Slip Cleanser... This cleanser has a gel/cream hybrid consistency, an intoxicating fresh yet herbal scent, and foams up enough that you get the "squeaky clean" feel, without the tight, drying feel of foaming cleansers that strip all the moisture from your skin. I try and use natural and/or organic products when possible, so the fact that the Ceramic Slip cleanser contains refined French Green clay, Black Pepper, Sandalwood and Frankincense, without excessive chemicals and sulfates, is an absolute plus! As promised, this cleanser minimizes my pores, cleans deeply, doesn't dry my face out, and leaves my skin smooth and glowing.


$45, 4.2 oz., available at www.sundayriley.com and select Barney's stores. Your skin will thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment