Sunday, August 15, 2010

Shear Perfection... Hush Salon Philadelphia


For years I was a salon nomad, I have been to almost every high-end salon in the Philadelphia area. I've had some okay hair cuts and some very good hair cuts, but nothing comes close to comparing to Hush Salon Philadelphia.


Opened in 2008 by the husband and wife dynamic duo of Adrienne and Carlos, I began entrusting my locks to Carlos a couple of months after their opening, and I haven't strayed since. I'm in a serious, committed, monogamous relationship with Hush Salon Philadelphia. And I'm not alone. In 2009 Hush Salon Philadelphia was named "Best of Philly" for cuts and color, this year Carlos was named "Best of Philly" for men's hair cuts. Adrienne devotes her time to color and Carlos to cuts. Together they, and their fantastic staff, turn out the best cuts and color this city has seen. 


The salon itself is sleek and chic, yet laid-back and inviting. The staff couldn't be anymore friendly and less pretentious. Run, don't walk, to Hush Salon Philadelphia. Your hair will thank you. 


www.hushsalon.com | 215.923.5010 | 45 N. 3rd Street, 2nd Floor, Philadelphia

No comments:

Post a Comment